Photography Job Pro allows you to enter all the information you need on your client along with specific preferences for that client that will automatically carry over to new work orders.
To enter in a new client follow the steps below:
- Click on Clientele on the menu
- Select Clients
- Add New
- Select a Team ( you only need to select a Team if the agent is going to associated with a team or brokerage that will have master log in, if not leave blank)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Type how you want their name to be displayed
- Email address
- Visible to Photographer (check this box if you want the agents name and phone number shown to the photographers on orders, if not leave blank)
- Photographer Pay (fill this in if you have a fixed amount that you pay photographers on base photoshoots. This will automatically fill in when creating a new order for a photographer so you don't have to key it in every time or remember how much a photographer gets paid on each client. This can also be change to a different amount when you make a new order)
- CBS Code: Store CBS Codes here. This will auto fill on the order. Photographers will see these on every order for the client.
- Lockbox Code: You can save contractor lockbox codes here that auto fill into the order. Photographers will be able to see these.
- Notes to Photographer: Here you can put in any regular notes that will auto fill in the order and will always be shown to the photographer. (Example: Client always wants a picture of where tile and carpet meet, and close ups of the door knobs.) This way no matter who the photographer is, they know what the realtor wants
- Notes to editor: If you have specific notes that you want to always make sure get communicated to the editors, this is where you can place them. (Example: No images on TV's) This will now always show to the editor every time an order is created.
- Address Details: This is your clients billing address
- Work Orders: This displays the previous work order associated to this client.