Packages allow you to group services together into a package and charge a certain amount, you can even charge different pricing for different service areas.
To add a package use the following steps:
- Click on the Business Settings tab
- Click on packages
- Click on new package
- Enter the Basic Information
- Click on the regions that you offer this package and enter the pricing for each region
- Select the services that you wish to include in the package
- Click Save
Once you have saved the service you now have the ability to add additional amounts base on sq. footage for each service.
For example you charge $150 for homes up to 3,000 sq.ft. Homes from 3,001-4000 sq.ft are an additional 50 dollars.
To have Photography Job Pro add in the amounts based on the sq. footage keyed in to a new work order use the following steps.
- Find the service you want to do this for and click the edit button
- Scroll down to service price list
- Click on Add New
- Key in the sq. footage. start and end (example from above would be start 3001 end 4000)
- Key in the additional amount (example from above $50)
- Click Save
- Then Click Save again.
Now when you create an new work order you will see the additional amount charged on the order confirmation screen for the additional sq. footage.