Photography Job Pro allows you to offer individual services and set the pricing for different services areas.
- Click on Business settings in the Navigation Menu
- Click on Services
- Click on New Service
- Enter the Service Name
- Select Service Type
- Shoot Duration
- Add a description if you want
- Check mark the regions that you offer that service
- Enter the price for each service area that you have selected
- Click Save
Once you have saved the service you now have the ability to add additional amounts base on sq. footage for each service.
For example you charge $150 for homes up to 3,000 sq.ft. Homes from 3,001-4000 sq.ft are an additional 50 dollars.
To have Photography Job Pro add in the amounts based on the sq. footage keyed in to a new work order use the following steps.
- Find the service you want to do this for and click the edit button
- Scroll down to service price list
- Click on Add New
- Key in the sq. footage. start and end (example from above would be start 3001 end 4000)
- Key in the additional amount (example from above $50)
- Click Save
- Then Click Save again.
Now when you create an new work order you will see the additional amount charged on the order confirmation screen for the additional sq. footage.
Add pricing for sq. footage
*This is the additional amount that you want to add on top of the base price.